A letter from the Sovereign
I enjoy writing about sex. Sometimes just to enhance a story with a single scene and sometimes just because I want to write pages worth of pointless smut. An interest like this comes with a few issues. If you want to avoid playing with underage people, you have to go to 18+ adult sites. But on many sex-focused adult sites, it's ONLY about the sex and not about the stories you want to tell. Sometimes they make you uncomfortable and feel like all they want is hot cyber lovin'. They hit on you and make inappropriate sexual comments. You have to deal with players who blur the line between writer and character without respecting personal space.
I just want to play and giggle about butts without feeling uncomfortable!
I know there are a lot of writers out there just like me. Amor was created for us!
So if you LOVE:
- Playing. Just plain old having fun playing.
- Creating worlds, stories, plots and more.
- Living in the shoes of your characters.
- Having the freedom to write about anything you want to write.
- Sex scenes, be it in brief encounters or pages and pages of smut.
- Making real friendships and connections with people.
But you HATE:
- Getting shamed for your sexy or kinky interests.
- Players who blur the line between writer and character by treating partners like lovers or property.
- Feeling uncomfortable because your partner keeps making sexual passes at YOU the writer without consent.
- Being asked personal questions about the real you, that are unnecessary to your ability to roleplay.
- Being judged by your word count, amount of paragraphs, and writing style.
Amor wants to be that place for you. Help us create a safe adult roleplay community so we can all enjoy butts.
P.S. Are you a teenager considering lying about your age to get in? Don't. Please don't. Some of us are old enough to be your Mom or Dad. This is SUPER GROSS for us. Not to mention could get us in serious trouble. You ARE mature enough to write about sex, we know this. But WE need to feel safe too. Take yourself to Iwaku, where you CAN write. Come back to us when you're old enough, we'll still be here. Promise! Consider our feelings and respect that. Because if we catch you lying, our trust is broken and you will be banned for life. Even if we loved you.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM
- Feb 6, 2017
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
- May 26, 1991 (Age: 26)
- Insanity's basement. <3
Take my breath away, Female, 26, from Insanity's basement. <3
ROYAL GUARD BARONESS OF THE REALM
I had a full on, long dream about Dean Winchester and yours truly. Don't know where the hell that came from. Sep 24, 2017 at 11:57 PM
- Enigma was last seen:
- Sep 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM
- May 26, 1991 (Age: 26)
- Insanity's basement. <3
- Roleplay Invitations:
- One on One Roleplay
- Posting Speed:
- Several Posts a Day
- A Few Posts A Day
- One Post a Day
- A Few Posts a Week
- Medium of Interest:
- Forum Threads
- My Usual Online Time:
- ALL THE TIME.
- Post Length Comfort:
- Multiple Small Paragraphs
- Multiple Large Paragraphs
- I Write Novels as Posts
- Writing Levels:
- Multiple Characters & NPCs:
- I like playing multiple characters.
- I only play additional NPCs, and never as full characters.
- Genders You Prefer Playing:
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Genders You Prefer Your Partner Play:
- Primarily Prefer Male
- Sexual Orientation of Characters:
- Character Archetypes:
- Hmmm my female characters are feisty, they certainly give as good as they get. Although, that can be said about most of my characters. I love conflict over who has control in the situation. Dramatic backgrounds and situations are always good.
- Character No-Gos:
- Terminal illness. Perfect Characters.
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive:
- Both Depending on Partner and Circumstances
- Favorite Genres:
- Supernatural, Modern, Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Action, Drama. Usually my role plays consist of several different elements. My favourite main genre has to be something with supernatural elements.
- Genre You DON'T Like:
- Slice of life, Plain Romance.
- Kink List:
- Bondage, Oral, Restraints, Rough, Spanking, Handcuffs, Vaginal, Anal, Toys, Fisting, Non-Con, Pseudo Rape. Pretty much anything.
- Squick List:
- Scat, Bathroom play.
- Plot Candies:
- Drama, Violence, Action, Fighting, Conflict, Sensual Scenes, Love / Hate relationships.
- Plot Balance:
- Occasional Sex Scenes
- Heavy Sexual Encounters
- Sex Scene Style:
Explicit, I don't tend to hold back with scenes, all the description is loved.
It can change depending on the scene and the purpose really.
I prefer more plot, especially when it comes to build up and teasing between characters. But it does depend on the plot mainly.
I only fade to black when the smut becomes a bit useless for the plot and too frequent.
- Sexy Exploration:
- I love to have sexual scenes in a sensual way. I love build up and taunting the idea for some time. My favourite theme for this has to be love / hate relationships. Or anything with conflict, really. Most of my 'sexy' scenes are rough. You're more than welcome to do whatever you want to my characters, just expect them to bite back.
- Scene Sample:
Everly Braxton was a woman built with charisma, a clearly alluring figure, and a professional finesse that most women would kill for. They could assume she had a rather easy life, considering how much she’d been given. How little they knew. Everly lived in two worlds. One was somewhere rational, somewhere she could enjoy her family and friends. The second was somewhere most people never stepped. It was a darkness, an all consuming black hole that dominated her mind even in the safest of times. Nothing was truly rational there, everything held a sinister taint. Everly often had to train herself to imagine what it was like to be the killer in her cases. She feared the day where she would truly understand them.
The sun almost refused to rise that morning, the glimpse of gold barely breaking through large, thick black out curtains that caressed the wooden floor. Considering Everly mainly worked nights, it was no surprise that she required some aid to sleep during the day. Being a detective was not an easy feat. Many people saw glossy TV shows and assumed it was a glamourous job of some kind. It was foolish. Everly had to deduce important clues, she had to produce results where others may fail. Her record was almost impeccable. Almost.
With a slow and tired sigh, the female rose from the bed with a direct plan in mind. Go for a run and then hop in the shower, have some breakfast and drive to work. Of course, as per usual, her mental plans were interrupted as her phone vibrated across the glass surface of her bedside table. An oath escaped her lips before she bent down to pick it up, reluctantly answering the call. “Braxton.” A rather hasty voice began to spill a variety of words that seemed jumbled; the younger police officer had clearly been told to contact her by his superior, and hadn’t been given time to get his emotions in check. Either he worked in another department or he’d never seen a dead body before.
“We… We have a man in custody. He murdered a woman. Ripped out her heart.” The stutters continued, which only caused Braxton to sigh softly, a sudden warm tone caressing her voice. “Good work, now take a deep breath. I want you to let the Captain know I’m on my way to the crime scene now, just forward me the address. Then I’ll come and talk to the perpetrator, okay?” The voice on the other end of the line eventually agreed, allowing Everly to swiftly end the call and begin gathering up her clothes. Once, just once, she’d like to be able to do as she pleased. One morning, or one evening. Hell, just a dinner date. Her social life was in complete tatters. It was all worthy to sacrifice in her eyes; but she wasn’t too amused by how much her job dominated not only her life, but her mind.
The brunette slid on a simple black skirt suit with a crisp white shirt, several buttons left open to reveal a small golden locket that remained just above the swell of cleavage. To match her outfit, she slipped on a pair of slender black heels. Thankfully, she had no issue with them and movement. Her badge and gun remained on her hip, attached to a leather belt that sat on her inward curving waist. The fluid material of the skirt cut off above the knee, it was tight enough to display her curves but loose enough to remain appropriate.
By the time the detective arrived at the crime scene, her brown curls had been tugged into a loose bun. The scene was swarming with officers, many talking among themselves. As she entered the restricted area, several heads turned. “It’s over here,” They led her toward the car, their faces revealing the nature of the crime. Everly didn’t stop to see if they stayed, she simply glanced toward the scene, taking note of the car. Instant flashes of fear consumed her mind, there was almost a screaming voice in the back of her thoughts, clawing and wrestling to be free. The brunette shook off the thoughts and began to assess the scene. All she could say for sure was that it looked like one other set of murders she’d worked before. But it couldn’t be…
Later that morning, the female stormed her way through the station giving orders to some of the crime scene staff, “I want to know what organs are missing, he’s taken something. I want to know if he managed to hide anything before we found him." Thankfully, they followed her orders without any comment. This was one of the harder sides of her job, facing the cruel bastard that mauled a woman and mutilated her body. Once she had a hot cup of coffee, Everly made her way down toward the interview room where he had been kept since they picked him up in the early hours.
“Leave us.” Everly announced as she entered the room, her gaze wandered up toward several officers that stared toward the man who’d been cuffed to the chair he sat on. “I’m perfectly safe.” They finally gave in, even if it was only for them to stand outside.
The brunette eased down into the chair across the metal desk as she stared right into the eyes of the man before her. There was no fear on her side, only anger. “Now what would possess a man to randomly kill a woman in such a violent, gruesome way?” The female gave a petite shrug. “I suppose you can’t handle women fighting back. You cut her achilles tendon, you gagged her, clearly you like having the upper hand without having to work for it.” Everly had worked several murder cases, each had shown her exactly which buttons to press. Although, she had a feeling this one would be different.
“Clearly you wanted to be caught. You remained at the scene until a resident called the police. I assume you imagined yourself here, talking to the detective in charge. What do you have to say for yourself?”