1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

INFORMATION   * safekeeping

Discussion in 'Laboratory' started by Cheek, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *safekeeping
    summer has finally arrived and i'm in desperate need to begin writing again. this thread will be me digging up all my old information, plots etc. in process of a partner search for iwaku, and other sites, as sadly, this one will be closing down. so please, pay no attention to this thread unless maybe you're interested in 1x1ing with me. if that's the case, just send me a message and we can begin on a site of your choice.

#1 Cheek, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. *aboutme
    Hello there, my name is Cheek and I am a twenty-two-year-old loser with a non-existent sleeping schedule and a severe gaming addiction. I have been in the role-playing business for about twelve years now so it is safe to say I have plenty of experience when it comes to character, world, and plot-building with other people.

I am currently searching for a handful of lovely strangers that are willing to take the time out of their schedules to create a detailed story with me. I have finished my final semester and currently taking this time to truly figure out who I am and what I want to do before transferring to another university.

I just need some people to be interested in things I am really enthusiastic about, have a little cup of patience and become friends with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.