1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP Age Verification?

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by Hephaestus, Apr 21, 2017.

1. I'm trying to start the process by uploading my image and whatnot, but the site keeps telling me that the image I'm uploading is too big?

The image I'm uploading is only around 2MB, using a .jpg extension. Could someone please tell me why it's saying it's too big? @_@
  2. That should be fine according to the site settings D:, but there may be issues with the uploader and your browser/device.

Try going to your settings under Preferences and turn off the flash uploader option!
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  3. Just tried that suggestion -- it didn't work. :(
  4. I had this happen when I attempted to use a mobile device to upload the photo. I was able to do uploads when I used my PC. Are you using a mobile?
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I tried it with both my PC and Phone. It's been a while since I tried it though, so it might work now? I just haven't gotten back around to trying to submit my stuff again yet. Combination of laziness and life...
  6. You could always resize the image / re-save it and see if that works.
  7. I like both onexone rping and group but i do like naughty stuff so how do i go about getting the adult badge
    • I Like This I Like This x 1