1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

RESOURCE Complaints and suggestions.

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by Silent Echo, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that I'll be your new complaints and suggestions manager on the site.

I find that a lot of good can come from complaints and suggestions, and as we learn and grow as a site these are some of the things that will help us as staff, better be able to serve you and your needs. I can't promise that every complaint or suggestion can be done or fixed, however I can use the information I gather here to help make the site a better and more user friendly place for us all.

The best way to contact me is going to be on discord. I'm open to communications there. You can contact me at Silent Echo#6548 on discord any time but I'm primarily online at night after about 5pm est.

You can also contact me here on site via pm any time but I'll likely see a discord message first.

Thank you all for being a part of this site and family and I look forward to helping you resolve any and all issues that you may come across.

P.s. I should clarify that if this is a site technical issue the best people to contact are still going to be @Divinatas or @jared555

• I Love This I Love This x 1