1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

ARRIVAL Dear Fellow Roleplayers...(Yet Another Introduction)

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by Pure Imaginition, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

My name is Pure Imagination, you know, like the Willy Wonka song? Anyway, you can call me anything you'd like. I really don't mind. My name is Allie and I'm a twenty-six year old female who lives in the state of Florida. Currently I work full time for a V.A. hospital, and I really do love every minute. I come home to my second job, which is being a mom to my wonderful four year old (almost five!) daughter. I keep busy, but I have always maintained my love of writing since my teen years, which is why I am here!

Some of my hobbies, besides writing, include music, binge watching shows on Netflix, cooking, and reading...when I get the chance, anyway. I've been roleplaying for about....fourteen years now. God, it makes me feel old to admit that. I've progressed from writing one liners into what I call "mini novel" posts. But generally, my post depends on that of my partner.

Feel free to reach out to chat, I'm always willing to talk to anyone that comes along! I am one of those "heart on her sleeve" types, so be prepared for some motherly love regardless of age and closeness. Anyway, I think that's pretty good for now. :)

• I Like This I Like This x 2
    • I Love This I Love This x 1
    • Rainbows Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome, once again, to Amor! It's great to have you.

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your stay here. <3

• Thank You Thank You x 1
  3. Awww, a Daughter? Yay! Is she cute?

I am only motherly towards kittens and puppies. XD

Great to meet you, Miss!

4. Hello and welcome to Amor! :D
    If you need anything at all, just yell! <3