1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

HELP Exporting a private conversation?

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by Hungry Teddy, Nov 25, 2017.

1. One of my favorite features of AMOR is that I can easily back up whatever I write in a thread using Export from thread tools. I've lost several stories before bcthe site was on didn't have this.

Is there an easy way to do this with private conversations?

Over on Black Dahlia you can do this with a multi step process - convert the private conversation to a public thread, then export it, then delete it.

If not, is there some feature we could turn on to export private conversations perhaps?

I have a partner wanting to write privately.

• Rainbows Rainbows x 1
  2. @Divinatas

Sounds like a nice idea for reporting!

Diana will know if the feature is around / if / and she would like it here or not. :)

3. seconded

4. This would be perfect.

• Rainbows Rainbows x 1
  5. When I am more awake I am going to see if I can do the Convo export to thread thing. O_O I will post here again if I can get it working.

• I Like This I Like This x 2
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  6. GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY, IT WORKS. 8D

Or at least it should. Peeps might wanna check and see, because sometimes permission options are wonky.