1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

ARRIVAL Hello! ✨

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by yumekawaii, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Yume • twenty-two • they//she • Pacific Standard Time

Hi, hello, nice to meet you! I’ve been itching to write recently, and no better way to stretch my writing muscles than with other writers! I’ve been role playing with friends since I was a young weeb of twelve. (ten years already?!) Having said that, I’m afraid I’m out of the loop with what’s popular in fandom within the last five or so years. I tend to write within an anime aesthetic, still. I’ve always been in love with fantasy creatures, and demons hold a special place in my heart. I also enjoy dragons, general shape-shifters, kemonomimi, witches, gods. . . the like. I’m fascinated by the intricacies of world-building and character ticks. I adore tearing apart characters to their very basic desires, teaching them how to live with themselves and others. I can’t help but smile when characters smile. I truly pour my heart into my writing.

I’m looking for partners who are enthusiastic about the people they write. It’s not so much a level of detail I’m looking for, but someone who speaks about their character as if talking about their child. I get along well with people who care. At some point in the next few days I’ll put up some bios of my babes and browse the search threads for things that grab my attention, but if I sound like someone you’d like to write with. please don’t hesitate to message me! I feel like this introduction has me coming across as though I’m overbearing, but it’s really quite the opposite. ; w;

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Yume✨

• I Like This I Like This x 2
    • I Love This I Love This x 2
  2. Hey there! Welcome, and I hope you find some awesome roleplays!

• I Like This I Like This x 2
  3. ^^^^ This.

Yup, you've found a great home here at AMOR. I hope you find amazing partners for your stories.

• I Love This I Love This x 1
  4. Thank you both!! I look forward to interacting with the members then. I’ve grown accustomed to many folks looking purely for self-insert smut and while self-inserts aren’t necessarily bad, I. . . want to see characters grow and change. It’s probably my favorite thing about writing.

#4 yumekawaii, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    • I Like This I Like This x 1
  5. Welcome to AMOR!

6. See, this is why I like semi-self insert, nearly smut. Leaves a lot more room for other elements!

• AHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! x 1
  7. Roleplaying is self-insertion at its very central core. Don't feel too bad.

8. What is getting self-inserted and where?

• AHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! x 1
  9. Well, you’re right about that. More often than not, the more I build a character, the more I find I end up noticing those particular traits in myself. X’D It’s like, who had it first, huh? Me or you?!

10. oh my~ :3c

11. *squish, squish,*

XD