1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

ARRIVAL Hi, I'm Bad With Titles!

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by MiraMirror, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Pretty much what the title says. I'm Mira, 26, and I've got prior experience when it comes to writing and roleplaying, and an imagination that's a bit too active at times. Part-time model and (soon-to-be) part-time assembler, full-time plot bunny breeder. I used to be Miru, but I changed a vowel. :D

Anyway, I'm bad at introductions, much better at answering questions. >.>;

• I Like This I Like This x 1
    • I Love This I Love This x 1
    • Butt Butt x 1
  2. Welcome! ^^

• Butt Butt x 1
  3. Welcome!

• Butt Butt x 1
  4. Welcome to AMOR, MiraMirror! I hope you find some great partners.

You mentioned answering questions, so I have one: What are your favorite writing genres? I'm sure everyone who stumbles across your profile would love to know.

All the best!

• Butt Butt x 1
  5. Ah, my favorite writing genre tends to be fantasy. My least favorite would probably be "slice of life" types, but I write more or less anything if it captures my muse's attention.

6. Thank you both so much! That multi-quote option is wonderfully useful! @_@;

• Butt Butt x 1
  7. Good title.
    10/10

Welcome to AMOR. c:

• Butt Butt x 1