1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

ARRIVAL Howdy gang

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by L'AngeDeBisexualitie, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Long time writer, long time role player, looking for a place to rest my head and cut my teeth a bit more while I am in the works on something else. I hope to have a lot of fun and get along with everyone, maybe even wind up here for some time. The community I am sort of fleeing from had huge issues with doxxing, threats, godmodding, and other such vicious internet things so I do apologize if at any time I seem overly suspicious or distant!

2. Hi and welcome to AMOR!!

It sounds like you came from a toxic place ... you will find AMOR a refreshing change. The community is superb, and the staff quite vigilant. I hope in time you come to enjoy your stay here.

Best of luck finding awesome partners and writing!

#2 Rhizome, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • I Like This I Like This x 1
  3. Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join AMOR - we're a very welcoming and kind community. If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me or any other staffer on here. <3

• I Love This I Love This x 1
  4. A kind and welcoming community is exactly what I was hoping for!

• Rainbows Rainbows x 1
  5. Welcome to AMOR. I don't think we have too many of the aforementioned issues here, but if we do, please let staff know. o:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hey, taking responsibility for issues before they even happen? Y'all keep being that awesome and you might just have a permanent resident! I have even been an admin for RP sites and had started to hate it because so few staff care, y'all are dog piling me with caring!

• Rainbows Rainbows x 1