1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

ART InkAndBone's Adoptables

Discussion in 'Galleria' started by InkAndBone, Oct 31, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Currently: OPEN

Slots

1. OPEN - Any Currency
    2. OPEN - Any Currency
    3. OPEN - DA Points Only
    4. OPEN - USD Only

Pinglist

None Yet

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the bases here unless otherwise stated.
    I do have permission to use them for adoptables/commissions.

Rules

1. Do not remove the signatures from the lineart. There will be two, the name of the person who did the lineart, and mine.
    2. While I prefer payment to be sent upon ordering, I am okay with waiting and showing you a watermarked & small version of the art to prove it is complete before I am paid. After I receive payment, I will send you the full sized, unwatermarked file.
    3. Full refunds will only be offered if work has not been completed. If there is an error/you don't like something, the design will be redone or edited, or a partial refund will be given.
    4. Be patient. Art will usually be done within a week, but sometimes real life/other commissions get in the way. If the art takes over 3 weeks, which I really don't see happening, you will receive a discount.

Main Adoptables

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Options
    • Accessories such as scarves, horns, earrings, glasses, and collars can be added. Large/complex accessories can not.
    • I am happy to do two sides of the bases nose to nose, as in the examples you'll see below. If the sides are different, there may be a small charge, but if they're exactly the same, it won't cost you anything.
    • I will make this into a profile for you, with a color palette, name, and information, for a small charge. Probably about 10-25kT depending on how much info you want.
    • I will work off of descriptions for an extra 25kT
    • I'm also happy to work off of a color palette, and have freedom to create the design myself. You'd just need to give me the palette and a few thoughts on the design and I'll go to work. Since this would allow me creative freedom, there would be no extra charge.
    Prices

Base price is $3 or 150 DA points.
    Base price gets you any combination of tails, ears, and add-ons seen above with flat coloring.

• Shading is $1, or 50 DA points
    • Changes to lineart may add $1, or 50 DA points
    • Accessories can be added for between $0.50-$3, or 25-150 DA points, depending on complexity. I will likely not be able to do overly complex accessories.

Examples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Order Form

Code:
    [b]Username:
    Character or Dragon:[/b] (Link references, or give description)
    [b]Ears:[/b] (Flop, lop, perk, or long)
    [b]Tail:[/b] (Long, deer, wolf, or fluffy)
    [b]Add-Ons:[/b] (Claws/Pawpads, lashes, eyebrows, floof, and/or mane. Any can be combined.)
    [b]Anything Else?:
    Price:
    Payment Type:[/b] 

More Lineart Options

$2 / 100 DA Points

Bundrop A (top) & Bundrop B (bottom)
    Bundrops for both (90 gems / $5 / 75 DA Points)
    [​IMG]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Vernid
    [​IMG]

-----
    -----

$3 / 150 DA Points

Curly Tail Dog
    [​IMG]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Cutie Pup
    [​IMG]