1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

ARRIVAL New here!

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by Oliver., Feb 26, 2018.

1. Hello! I've been looking for a new role-play site more suitable for role-playing smut for awhile. This place looked lovely, so I decided to give it a try.
    Anyways, I've never really been good at introductions aha. I'm eighteen years old, I've been role-playing since I was around twelve (not smut, of course). I've been on the same two role-play sites for as long as I can remember, and as a young adult with terrible anxiety, trying out this new forum is pretty nerve wracking for me. I hope to come up with amazing stories and plots with you guys, as well as making new friends.
    I really only ever do MxM threads. I'm a very flexible writer as well, I tend to mimic the length of writing that I'm given.
    Anyways, that's about it! I apologize if I screwed up anything already (I read the rules about three times, but yknow lmao), please let me now if I did. I look forward to role-playing on here!

• I Like This I Like This x 3
  2. Welcome to AMOR!

I hope you find the community here that you've been searching for. You should find a rich diversiry of writers and enjoy the opportunities that await.

The staff here rock, so reach out if you ever need anything.

• I Like This I Like This x 1
  3. Welcome Oliver, I’m sure you won’t have trouble finding what you’re looking for!

4. Thank you!

5. Welcome to AMOR! Best of luck finding partners!

6. Welcome! I am new here myself but you will definitely find what you are looking for.