1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

ARRIVAL New here!

Discussion in 'Orientation' started by Oliver., Feb 26, 2018.

1. Hello! I've been looking for a new role-play site more suitable for role-playing smut for awhile. This place looked lovely, so I decided to give it a try.
    Anyways, I've never really been good at introductions aha. I'm eighteen years old, I've been role-playing since I was around twelve (not smut, of course). I've been on the same two role-play sites for as long as I can remember, and as a young adult with terrible anxiety, trying out this new forum is pretty nerve wracking for me. I hope to come up with amazing stories and plots with you guys, as well as making new friends.
    I really only ever do MxM threads. I'm a very flexible writer as well, I tend to mimic the length of writing that I'm given.
    Anyways, that's about it! I apologize if I screwed up anything already (I read the rules about three times, but yknow lmao), please let me now if I did. I look forward to role-playing on here!

• I Like This I Like This x 3
  2. Welcome to AMOR!

I hope you find the community here that you've been searching for. You should find a rich diversiry of writers and enjoy the opportunities that await.

The staff here rock, so reach out if you ever need anything.

• I Like This I Like This x 1
  3. Welcome Oliver, I’m sure you won’t have trouble finding what you’re looking for!

4. Thank you!

5. Welcome to AMOR! Best of luck finding partners!

6. Welcome! I am new here myself but you will definitely find what you are looking for.