1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

RESOLVED ? of the Day.. Can I edit conversation subject lines?

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by ClassicAlpha, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Hi Brilliance,

Thanks in advance for your insight.

2. Hmm I think you should.

I say should because I may have more permissions, but in your inbox, if you select a message and then go 'edit conversation' you should be able to highlight the title and rename it!

3. Hmm . . .

Please point me to the "Edit Convo" button? Maybe that's a whole feature a noob like me doesn't have?

4. Hmmm. It could be a staff permission. Let me call in a more knowledgeable staff member! xD
    I know you can't edit the actual messages, but I've never been asked about the title. Good thing you brought it up, once I know for certain I can update my guide!
    @Touch of Insanity

• I Like This I Like This x 1
  5. Woot, we'll learn together!

• I Love This I Love This x 1
  6. Yes!

It's good when people ask things I don't usually see, really helps so I can keep track of all the features. <3

7. Well first of all are we talking threads or PM'S. Because you can't edit a text book after a set amount of time in PMs.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Yeah PMs! :) I thought that was plain messages?

9. Well I know you can edit the thread titles for threads. But I'm pretty sure editing a conversation title is only something a staffer can do. Because I see that edit conversation button in my inbox as well. I've been on staff so long I forget sometimes what other members can do when they aren't on staff. It'd be best to ask @Divinatas

10. When you say Inbox, do you mean Conversations? Within mine, I can check a box next to a chat to get some additional features. They include marking, starring, sticking(?), and leave.. And the opposing options for each, e.g., unstick.

I also have a My Account feature at the top of my Conversations but it is all account options; nothing related to the convos beneath.

11. In the conversation :) So click a conversation and check on the top right hand side

12. With the help of Turtle, to see if it is a staff thing. She can also see it and do it. You have to be IN your conversation.
    foramor.PNG

13. Ahh you all are awesome.

14. Ah perfect. I hoped it was there. :D <3