1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP RESOLVED PM's making the avatars smaller?

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by Foxtail, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Hey just wondering is there anywhere in the preferences I'm missing to make the avatars smaller? Its all and good to see them but they take up like 40% of the message box it feels like. Can the avatar be moved above or stunk in any way?

I don't know if its just not a feature or if I just can't see it haha

2. Hmmm do you mean on the right hand side or the left?

You can minimize the right hand side bar in PMs. If you follow where the navigation bar is, it's along there to the very right. If you hover over the little arrow like ' > ' it'll show toggle sidebar. :)
    So with that, you can hide the whole right sidebar. As for the actual avatars, I don't believe that they can be changed.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
  3. Nah I use the left bars to find the last message otherwise you have to scroll forever sadly.
    Yeah I meant the left side with the actual avatar. Thank you for letting me know tho maybe I will just toggle it on and off each time I type

• I Like This I Like This x 1
  4. No worries at all! It's the only feature I know of for PMs.