1. A letter from the Sovereign

I enjoy writing about sex. Sometimes just to enhance a story with a single scene and sometimes just because I want to write pages worth of pointless smut. An interest like this comes with a few issues. If you want to avoid playing with underage people, you have to go to 18+ adult sites. But on many sex-focused adult sites, it's ONLY about the sex and not about the stories you want to tell. Sometimes they make you uncomfortable and feel like all they want is hot cyber lovin'. They hit on you and make inappropriate sexual comments. You have to deal with players who blur the line between writer and character without respecting personal space.

I just want to play and giggle about butts without feeling uncomfortable!

I know there are a lot of writers out there just like me. Amor was created for us!

So if you LOVE:
    • Playing. Just plain old having fun playing.

• Creating worlds, stories, plots and more.

• Living in the shoes of your characters.

• Having the freedom to write about anything you want to write.

• Sex scenes, be it in brief encounters or pages and pages of smut.

• Making real friendships and connections with people.

But you HATE:
    • Getting shamed for your sexy or kinky interests.

• Players who blur the line between writer and character by treating partners like lovers or property.

• Feeling uncomfortable because your partner keeps making sexual passes at YOU the writer without consent.

• Being asked personal questions about the real you, that are unnecessary to your ability to roleplay.

• Being judged by your word count, amount of paragraphs, and writing style.

Amor wants to be that place for you. Help us create a safe adult roleplay community so we can all enjoy butts.

P.S. Are you a teenager considering lying about your age to get in? Don't. Please don't. Some of us are old enough to be your Mom or Dad. This is SUPER GROSS for us. Not to mention could get us in serious trouble. You ARE mature enough to write about sex, we know this. But WE need to feel safe too. Take yourself to Iwaku, where you CAN write. Come back to us when you're old enough, we'll still be here. Promise! Consider our feelings and respect that. Because if we catch you lying, our trust is broken and you will be banned for life. Even if we loved you.

MxM MxF FxF OCCASIONAL SEX SCENES HEAVY SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS PURE GRATUITOUS SMUT Susan's Plots and More

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Susan Scuro, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Welcome to my request thread. As you might have guessed, I am looking for others to rp with. I do not care as some others do whether or not you are male or female. I just am looking for someone who can write, and who enjoys telling stories just as much as I do.

Although I do have my plots listed on here, and I will be updating them constantly, I am also open to hearing about your plots. But when it comes time for the plotting, just don't make me do all the work, please. The story is much better when the plotting is a joint effort based on mutual communication.

Male Plot Cravings:

Character One is a good boy, raised in a religious background, a virgin who is supposed to become a priest, that is seduced away from this lifestyle by a Bad Boy or Bad Girl. Will the young man chose religion or lust?

Female Plot Cravings:

Character One is a good girl, raised in a religious background, a virgin who is supposed to become a nun, that is seduced away from this lifestyle by a Bad Boy or Bad Girl. Will she chose religion or lust?

What I expect from you:

I expect courtesy and respect at all times. Your character is free to not like mine. In fact sometimes that kind of drama is great. But I do not want to be treated badly or disrespectfully by you as the player at any point during the rp. If you do I reserve the right to hit the ignore button.

Please inform me about abscences, and let me know if you are not feeling the rp anymore. I am easy going and I really will not get upset if you do. Its better than waiting for replies that never come.

Be able to write at least a short paragraph of a few sentences. My average post is about three paragraphs long. I do sometimes write more. If you can match that, this is even better.

I would like to rp in 3rd person past tense, unless we discuss and approve 1st person ahead of time. It's harder for me and sometimes feels weird.

What to expect from me:

I will show you the kind of courtesy I expect to be shown as a role playing partner. I will keep in contact with you about times I forsee being absent, and I will communicate with you about how the rp is going. I believe communication is very important in a role playing partnership, and so I will want to talk to you and hear how its going.

I will let you know if I am not feeling the rp anymore. I will not just ditch you. Since I am extremely bothered by partners that just fall off the face of the earth, I will contact you if the plot is falling flat for me for any reason.

As mentioned above, I post at least a paragraph, but typically several paragraphs, and I like being matched, but I will not harp on you over it. I would rather you do the best you can.

I also like to know my partners outside of the rp. I may send you a message asking how your day went, and I hope we can get to know each other and become friends along the way.

*I have some specific ideas for more plot based role playing. I am listing these plots below:

Plots:

1. A demon hunter is seduced by the demon they are sent to hunt. This can be gradual or less so depending on the partners desires.

2. As a part of the Rite of Vengeance, a mortal is bitten and turned into a werewolf and assimilated into the pack. They could have killed a werewolf or offended the pack in some other way.

3. A vampire hunter is turned into a vampire as a punishment for killing a vampire. An individual vampire or the vampire council could decide to do this.

4. Two warriors meet on the battlefield, one loses to the other, and then they end up later on being involved with each other.

5. I would like to do a plot where a man or woman from this time ends up in the past.

6. In a world where vampires rule supreme, a vampire is captured and accused of treason. They must confess a secret every day for seven days or be burned at the stake.

https://www.f-list.net/c/miraudra weylander/

Disclaimer:
    Please note: In addtion to an insistence that toilet play is out of the question, I do not want my characters to be drugged in the course of our role play, and I really do not want to include your characters getting high at all. Cigarette smoking and alcohol use is fine, but illegal drugs, especially things taken intravenously are not. If you do include drugging of my character in a post, our rp is over, and finished. I am not comfortable with this and I ask that you are respectful enough to adhere to that simple request.

Because it has recently become problematic, I must ask that you please do not poke me for replies immediately after I have just sent you one. Please give it at least a week. (This is not to say that I plan on making you wait a week for replies. My current availability will typically allow for faster replies. Just in the off chance that there is a delay, please be a little patient and know real life is probably just happening.)

Even though it should go without saying, I also have to add that I expect my permission before a character death, even if the character is just an NPC. I put time and effort into my characters, please respect that.

Last edited: 5 minutes ago

#1 Susan Scuro, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • I Like This I Like This x 2
  2. I like a lot of your plots, such as 1, 3, 4, 8, and 10. Are you craving anything in particular? I'm always happy to oblige.

3. My Request Thread has been updated to include some different plots and ones that are taken have been removed.

4. 1 and 3 take my fancy. PM if you're interested

5. 4 and 5 seem neat. Im down.

6. I have a brand new idea for a plot. Its a dark one so if playing around with the Roman Catholic Religion, blasphemy and sacrilege offends you, it is not for you.

This plot involves playing around with the corruption found in the church. I want to play a character that wants to join the convent, take vows of poverty chastity and obedience, and finds when she does this that there is corruption and scandal in the church she loves so much.

I would like to involve cult related activities and satanism as well in this story line. If this is something that interests you, send me a p.m.