1. Sadly, Amor will be closing it's doors [click for announcement] come August 1st. Registration is now locked and members have the summer to save all of their valuable content and find new homes. Ç◇Ç We wish you good travels!
    Dismiss Notice

MISCELLANEOUS Testing Zone // An Effort in Appearance

Discussion in 'Laboratory' started by Bytentrix, Feb 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Oh, hello there. I like to make things look nice so here's a spot for me to attempt such things.
    Feel free to borrow if you'd like. Read on, enjoy. PM me with questions/conversations/requests.

It has been awhile since I've done this, expect a hot mess.

2. The Name Goes Here

Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go. Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go. Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go.

[x][x][x] S H I F T
    [x][x][x]//Female//20//Changeling//Scout//Support//

Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go. Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go. Hello there. If you are reading this then you should really stop because I'm going to copy paste the text about a hundred times, here I go.

Code:
    [indent][size=5][justify][color=transparent][x][x][x][/color][color=#186a14][b] S H I F T[/b][/color][/justify][/size][color=transparent][x][x][x][/color][size=2][i]//Female//20//Changeling//Scout//Support//[/i][/size]
    [color=#186a14]_________________________________________________________[/color]

[indent][size=3][justify]  (words go here) [/justify][/size][/indent][color=#186a14]_________________________________________________________[/color]

#2 Bytentrix, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018

3. N A M E
    Age//Stuff//here
    @nouns?

I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...I FOUND MY OLD TUTORIALS MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Now get ready because I'm gonna copy paste here we go...

#3 Bytentrix, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018