1. A letter from the Sovereign

I enjoy writing about sex. Sometimes just to enhance a story with a single scene and sometimes just because I want to write pages worth of pointless smut. An interest like this comes with a few issues. If you want to avoid playing with underage people, you have to go to 18+ adult sites. But on many sex-focused adult sites, it's ONLY about the sex and not about the stories you want to tell. Sometimes they make you uncomfortable and feel like all they want is hot cyber lovin'. They hit on you and make inappropriate sexual comments. You have to deal with players who blur the line between writer and character without respecting personal space.

I just want to play and giggle about butts without feeling uncomfortable!

I know there are a lot of writers out there just like me. Amor was created for us!

So if you LOVE:
    • Playing. Just plain old having fun playing.

• Creating worlds, stories, plots and more.

• Living in the shoes of your characters.

• Having the freedom to write about anything you want to write.

• Sex scenes, be it in brief encounters or pages and pages of smut.

• Making real friendships and connections with people.

But you HATE:
    • Getting shamed for your sexy or kinky interests.

• Players who blur the line between writer and character by treating partners like lovers or property.

• Feeling uncomfortable because your partner keeps making sexual passes at YOU the writer without consent.

• Being asked personal questions about the real you, that are unnecessary to your ability to roleplay.

• Being judged by your word count, amount of paragraphs, and writing style.

Amor wants to be that place for you. Help us create a safe adult roleplay community so we can all enjoy butts.

P.S. Are you a teenager considering lying about your age to get in? Don't. Please don't. Some of us are old enough to be your Mom or Dad. This is SUPER GROSS for us. Not to mention could get us in serious trouble. You ARE mature enough to write about sex, we know this. But WE need to feel safe too. Take yourself to Iwaku, where you CAN write. Come back to us when you're old enough, we'll still be here. Promise! Consider our feelings and respect that. Because if we catch you lying, our trust is broken and you will be banned for life. Even if we loved you.

GAME The person posting below me.....

Discussion in 'Gabbing' started by Loxarchos, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Falue? Truse? Kind of? Certain ones are okay.

The person posting below me has an FBI file.

2. Ugh. Probably false. But maybe on it's way to true. Depends on.....stuff.

The person posting below me wishes they could be Archer (the secret agent).

3. False, I wish I could be Aeon Flux (cartoon, NOT movie).

The person posting below me is a bigger fan of cats than they are of people.

4. False. Cats don't have tits, and they don't sound like the Macho Man Randy Savage.

The person posting below me has broken a bone.

5. False, I've never broken a bone.

The person posting below me has never seen a Batman movie.

6. False. I've seen every live-action Batman movie, and nearly every animated one.

The person posting below me likes spicy foods.

7. True true true! I live on them.

The person below me wishes they had a sock monkey hat.

8. False, I wish I have a red beret that fits.

The person below me wishes that people would stop putting pineapple on pizza.

9. False. I love pineapple, suck on it pineapple pizza-haters~

The person below me likes My Little Pony.

10. Kinda true, kinda false. I love and hate it, like Gollum loves and hates the ring.

The person below me loves The Hobbit.

11. False. I thought the films were okay, but I'd never really bother to watch them again. I also haven't read the book, and don't care to.

The person below me likes lemonade.

12. False, I am allergic to lemons.

The person below me loves The Good, The Bad, and The Weird.

13. ... You were just one word from being correct, so false.

The person below me loves firearms.

14. Ermmmmmmmmmmmm depends on context. Love them in my games and movies and books, etc. Fired a pistol on a range, exactly once. Would never willingly own one.

The person below me possesses My Little Pony merchandise (stickers, figures) somewhere....

15. Nope. Never watched any of that, nor got interested in any merch.

The person below me once had their gender mistaken by someone online.

16. No one ever takes sun bro seriously as a gender...

The person below me is all hon hon for this Canadian goodness.
    Spoiler

[​IMG]

• Butt Butt x 1
  17. Not really but I think you are an awesome person.

The person below me has an annoyingly catchy song stuck in their skulls.

18. [​IMG]

Yes.

The person below would kill me if we were left along on an island.

19. True. Mostly because of that song you posted.

The person below me is a hopeless romantic.

20. False. I mean I used to be, but the world opens your eyes in weird ways. :P Only in writing can I come close to being a 'hopeless romantic'.

The person below me hasn't been in a relationship for at least a year.