1. Amor has finally locked the doors as per the very sad [Closing Announcement]. You should still be able to read threads and conversations (just in case you are late to getting things saved) up until AUGUST 1st. All subscriptions have also been cancelled so no one is donation billed for a dead site!

SUGGESTION RESOLVED Unwashed Peon

Discussion in 'Assistance' started by Enigma, Dec 18, 2017.

1. A member mentioned to me about the Unwashed Peon user banner being a bit unwelcoming.

Granted, we have a theme with the ranks and user banners, but maybe we could find something a bit more welcoming to smother the fresh blood with. :D

2. Serf of the realm?

• I Love This I Love This x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
  3. Not liking or wanting to be an unwashed peon is actually the point! :D It is an incentive for people to start posting and interacting on the site so the get the reward of the ribbon flipping. That is why the inactive ribbons are also scary frightening things.

...but I actually like @MetroFallout 's suggestion so much I am going to switch to that. O_O Nice one dude.

• I Like This I Like This x 1
  4. I like your thinking Diana! <3
    Nice one Metro! xD

5. Soon I will get my ribbon flip... Soon...

6. Thanks for making this change. I don't mind doing my time as a peon, but I do shower thank you. ^^

• I Like This I Like This x 1
    • AHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! x 1